The Região Uva e Vinho (Grape and Wine Region), in Serra Gaúcha, has the landscape as one of its most beautiful patrimony. There are mountains, hills, valleys and rivers which constitute an ambient of several options, activities and visiting possibilities. The cultivation of the grapevine is present in sixteen of the twenty-for cities which compose the tourist region. In each season, the visitors get surprised with the landscape that appears with tones and colors waiting to be appreciated.
One of the offered experiences is to follow wine elaboration and taste the result of it on the wineries. There are eighty-three options, which can be done in the familiar wineries or in big traditional enterprises of the region.
There are several reasons for you to be our guest and one of them is the Thematic Routes:
- Nossa Cultura no Meio Rural (Our Culture in the Countryside) which presents the Caminhos da Imigração, Caminhos de Pedra, Caminhos de Faria Lemos, Caminhos do Salto Ventoso, Vale do Rio das Antas, Via do Leite e do Queijo (Milk and Cheese Path), Caminhos da Colônia, Estrada do Imigrante and Estrada do Sabor.
- Vinhos: a Alma da Região (Wine: The Soul of the Region) – Vale dos Vinhedos, Rota das Cantinas, Rota dos Espumantes, Vinhos de Montanha, Vale Trentino, Vinhos e Longevidade, Vinhos dos Altos Montes.
- Rio das Antas Adventure Center: Rafting, Rappel, Tirolesa, Eco Parque Nova Roma do Sul, Trekking, Canionismo, Paragliding, Climbing, Jeep Drive and Pendulum.
- Hands that make the Difference – cultural production and art.
- Knowing our cities – City Tour
- Going Shopping: Jewelry, Semi-jewelry, lingeries and sports clothes in Guaporé, Center of Shopping in Farroupilha, Caxias do Sul and Bento Gonçalves.
The attractions are located in micro regions with characteristics which make the difference, as Rota dos Trigais, Compras, Thermas e Longevidade, Vinhedos and Vales da Serra.
With a very qualified tourist infrastructure, the region is always in innovation process, which results in hospitality and in the certification of the projects Bem Receber (Well Receiving) and Economia da Experiência (Experience’s Economy).
It has a Reception service through Tourism agencies and operators, concierges of hotels and inns.
It is a region which maintains associations on its Tourism implementation actions with the whole Serra Gaúcha region, Tourism Ministery, Embratur, Setur, Sebrae, Senar, Emater, Universities ( UCS, FISUL, Faculdade Cenecista, CEFET/BG), Science and Technology Entities and National and International Conventions, becoming a knowledge, innovation and technology source to the entrepreneurs, aiming to implement the tourist offer. The region has as partners the Syndicate of Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Similars, which has an infrastructure of five thousand rooms, and Atuaserra, an association which is concerned about the hospitality as a characteristic of the region.
Come to visit us. We are going to care about your new experience.
Texto traduzido por Marciele Borchert.